The Su-32 fighter-bomber is a two-seat multifunctional aircraft designed for all-weather and round-the-clock engagement of ground and surface targets at considerable distances from home bases using precision-guided weapons as well as air targets in an intense enemy counter-fire and ECM environment.
The Su-32 is capable of effectively accomplishing the following combat tasks: high precision strikes against air, air defense, ground and sea targets, destruction of military-economic, military and government installations, air target interception, air reconnaissance and electronic warfare.
Su-32’s open architecture avionics suite uses multiplexed information exchange links and includes: a single information management system, a phased array radar, an electro-optical sighting and navigation system, an armament control system, a laser sighting station as well as communications, monitoring, recording, ELINT and ECM equipment.
The Su-32 offers a powerful mix of armaments, which includes supersonic air-to-ship and air-to-radar missiles, general-purpose long-, medium- and short-range missiles with TV, laser and active seekers, guided and conventional air bombs, unguided rockets, an internal 30mm gun, as well as short- and medium-range air-to-air missiles with thermal, passive, semi-active and active seekers.
- round-the-clock and all-weather capability;
- precision and selective engagement of all types of ground and surface targets, including small-sized and mobile ones, at large distances from home bases;
- capability to effectively conduct combat missions without fighter escort and in an ECM environment;
- capability to perform strike missions at a large distance in a low-altitude flight mode with terrain following;
- capability to provide ECCM for aircraft groups flying in formations;
- high flight safety and combat survivability;
- independent stationing and operation capability.
in pdf format