Mission and primary tasks
The Ka-226 light multipurpose helicopter is designed to carry out aerial reconnaissance, rescue operations, patrol, transport cargo and passengers, and evacuate the sick and the wounded.
The baseline helicopter can accommodate a variety of modules with special equipment.
The helicopter can be converted into one of the following versions: patrol; rescue; police; medical; transport/freight; passenger; corporate.
Ka-226 helicopter’s airborne equipment provides safe flight control both along air routes and in off-the-airway regulated and unregulated airspace.
A variety of types of special and optional equipment can be installed on the helicopter.
- versatility (module replacement takes two hours);
- compactness that enables landings on unprepared small-sized sites;
- high hovering accuracy, including during rescue operations;
- excellent maneuverability and handling;
- easy operation and low maintenance;
- maximum safety and single-engine flight and landing capability.