Mission and main tasks
The An-148-100 multifunctional regional aircraft is designed to transport personnel (passengers) and cargo over long distances, with a capability of operating from concrete and prepared unpaved airfields.
The An-148-100 provides an effective solution for rapid movement of personnel, airlift of military cargo (in standard containers, shipping containers and on pallets), delivery of supplies (medicines, food, fuel), and evacuation of the population, wounded and sick people.
The plane is available in the An-148-100A, An-148-100B (basic), and An-148-100E versions.
The An-148-100 carries modern avionics, including new generation flight and navigation system. Its equipment enables the pilots to fly in any geographic and climatic conditions, day and night, under normal and adverse weather conditions on high-density routes.
The main advantages
- multifunction capability (passenger, cargo, cargo-passenger, ambulance, and administrative (VIP) versions);
- capability to perform operations with maximum payload to long ranges;
- suitability for use in different geographical and climatic conditions, day and night, under normal and adverse weather conditions;
- high flight safety and maintainability;
- unpaved airfield operating capability;
- autonomous capability for basing and operation on poorly equipped airfields;
- compliance with applicable ICAO navigation, flight safety, noise and emission requirements.