The Polyana D4M1 air defence missile brigade (mixed group) automated command and control system is designed to provide automated control of air defence missile systems, S-300 and Buk type SAM systems and a mixed grouping consisting of S-300, Buk, Tor SAM systems and Tunguska AA missile/gun systems through the relevant command posts (control points).
- radar data gathering and processing;
- air situation warning;
- control of alert forces;
- friendly aviation safety;
- ground situation data acquisition, gathering and processing;
- generation of recommendations on control of subordinate units and subunits and maintaining cooperation through automated solving of problems related to target assignment, assets distribution, engagement operations coordination, assets distribution in areas of joint activities when countering enemy air and space attacks;
- automatic logging and recording of received and transmitted data;
- automated exchange of operational/tactical and command/signal information with higher and interoperating assets using data transfer and encryption equipment;
- solving of computational tasks together with recording the decision results.
Change-over to manual control using organic means of communications is provided if the automation facilities fail.
- MP06RPM operations center;
- MP02RPM command post vehicle;
- 9S929 stand-alone workstation;
- two ED2x30-Т400-1RАМ7 (version 1) mobile electric power plants.