Aistenok portable mortar locating reconnaissance radar is designed to detect:
- 81-120mm mortar positions and mortar fire monitoring based on the mortar bomb flying path data;
- moving ground targets (tanks) and 122-155mm artillery fire monitoring based on shell burst data.
The radar is used by mortar and artillery units at battalion-regiment (brigade) level for reconnaissance and fire support.
The radar includes:
- primary preprocessing unit;
- control panel;
- power supply unit;
- data transfer equipment;
- radio set;
- generating set;
- tripod with pan-and-tilt mechanism;
- periscope artillery boussole.
in pdf format