Artillery radar system of detecting artillery rockets positions
The 1L260-E artillery mobile radar system incorporates the latest technologies and is effective in a counter-fire and ECM environment.
- to locate enemy mortars/artillery/MRLs by detecting a mortar bomb/projectile fired;
- to locate enemy tactical launching positions from a missile launch;
- to support fire and control attacks delivered by similar friendly weapons
In addition, the 1L260-E system:
- provides continuous automatic self-test of its components in the course of combat operation;
- transmits the reconnaissance results by means of communication;
- searches, identifies and tracks anti-radar missiles
The 1L260-E radar system includes:
- 1L261-E weapon locating radar;
- maintenance vehicle (1I38-E);
- ED60-T230P-1RAM4 power plant.