in pdf format
Club-U modular missile system (MMS) is intended for equipping combat vessels and ensures surface and land targets engagement.
The following types of missiles are used in Club-U MMS:
– 3M-54TE and 3M-54TE1 anti-ship missiles;
– 3M-14TE land-attack missiles.
- optimal solution when upgrading ships;
- ability of immediate ship equipping with surface-to-surface missile system;
- enemy surface and land targets engagement.
Club-U MMS contains:
- system module with universal ship fire control system of 3R-14UKSK-Х type, providing the solution of flight mission, pre-launch preparation and launch of 3М-54ТE, 3М-54ТE1 and 3М-14ТE missiles in the quantity from one to sixteen;
- vertical and inclined modular launchers.
Modular launcher is supplied in the following configurations:
- container-free vertical modular under-deck launcher of 3S-14UE1 and 3S-14UE2 types for 4 or 8 missiles deployment;
- container vertical modular under-deck launcher of 3S-14UKE1 and 3S-14UKE2 types (including partial under-deck depth) for 4 or 8 missiles deployment;
- inclined on-deck launcher 3S-14PE (including elevating type) for 2, 4, 6 or 8 missiles.
Universal launcher of container-type is a separate airtight magazine with fire extinguishing, ventilating and water drain systems that considerably simplifies system installation and reduces installation time, as well as excludes the necessity to build special magazines on board.