The Project 10750E inshore minesweeper is designed to provide anti-mine protection of water areas of naval bases and harbours, fairways, and littoral areas of the Exclusive Economic Zone.
- 30mm AK-306 gun mount with dedicated SP-520M2 fire control system;
- Igla-type MANPADS;
- 12.7mm machine gun;
- DP-64 anti-saboteur hand grenade launcher.
- Diez-E-10750 anti-mine automatic control system;
- K-Ster-Alister 9 anti-mine system;
- SeaBat 7125/7128 sonar equipment;
- GKT-3MO deep-water contact sweep;
- SHAT-U wideband acoustic sweep.