The Project 266ME ocean minesweeper is designed to provide anti-mine protection of ships and vessels in the open sea.
Armament & Equipment
Missiles and artillery
- two 30mm AK-306 gun mounts with special-purpose fire control system;
- 20 Igla MANPADS.
- 67R IFF system;
- Gorizont-25 integrated navigation system;
- Ogon-M infrared collective navigation system.
- GKU-2 gyrocourse indicator;
- KM-145-2 magnetic compass;
- Rumb or RN (ARP-85) radio direction finder;
- SN-3101 shipborne satellite navigation equipment.
- Buran-6E or Rubin-E automated communications systems;
- P-405 loud speaker system or P-407 and P-408.
Anti-mine and anti-submarine equipment
- GKT-2 contact sweep or GKT-1;
- TEM-3 influence sweep;
- AT-2 acoustic sweep or AT-6;
- RBU-1200 ASW mortar;
- integrated anti-mine system for detection and destruction of sea mines ahead the ship's course, including MG-89/MG-89ME or Livadia-E sonar, Mayevka-E self-propelled TV-controlled underwater vehicle, Diez automated control system, and MG-35E or MG-35EM underwater communications sonar.