The Project 12421 guided missile boat is designed to destroy enemy warships, transports, and landing craft in the open sea.
Armament & Equipment
- strike missile weapon - Moskit-E anti-ship missile system consisting of two KT-152ME launchers, four 3M-80E (3M-80E1) missiles and control systems (ZU-152ME and 3Ts-80E);
- 12 Igla MANPADS;
- 76.2mm AK-176M single-barrel gun mount (314 rounds);
- two 30mm AK-630M six-barrel cannons (3,000 rounds per each);
- PK-10 short range jamming system with two KT-216 dispensers.
- 3Ts-25E1/3Ts-25E surface target acquisition radar;
- MP-405-1E ECM system;
- Pozitiv-E/Pozitiv-ME1 air/surface target acquisition radar;
- MR-123-02/MR-123-02Ts artillery fire control system.
- Navi Bridge-2400 integrated navigation system;
- Pastilshchik-D gyroazimuth/horizon compass;
- KM 69-M2 magnetic compass;
- IEL-1 electromagnetic log;
- NEL-M3B navigation echo sounder;
- direction finder.
Main propulsion plant
The boat is powered by one M15E.1 gas turbine engine (32,000 hp).
Electric power is supplied by one DGF2A 100/1500 and two DGR2A 200/1500 diesel generators. There are also two EKPA- 2/150-4 electric compressors.