The 1L122E small-sized radar in 1L122-1E configuration is designed for use as a radar data source for flight radar support at field and temporary airfields and for air defense needs.
1L122-1Е can be portable or mountable (mobile) on track (wheel) chassis.
- detect, position, and track aircraft, cruise missiles, and unmanned aerial vehicles;
- conduct identification friend-or-foe interrogation;
- automatically transmit track data to automated control systems.
The design of the small-sized radar ensures:
- prompt delivery to the points of destination, including those in hard-to-reach and mountainous areas;
- automatic survey control and orientation relative to North using the GLONASS and GPS satellite navigation systems;
- automatic operation with minimal crew involvement (automatic target detection, acquisition, and tracking, and automatic data transmission via wire and radio links);
- long and safe stay of the personnel in the immediate proximity of the radar (transmitters have a low-power ranging signal safe for personnel).