The Gamma-S1E surveillance radar is designed for use in automated Air Force and Air Defence command and control systems, non-automated units, and rapid response forces. It can be used to feed data to auto-mated air traffic control and monitoring posts.
The Gamma-S1E is a mobile, 3D, phased array detection, guidance, and acquisition radar that can acquire and track a variety of current and fu-ture air threats, including air-launched missiles, in a heavy electronic countermeasures and clutter environment.
- modular equipment design;
- planar phased array;
- digital signal processing and position and track data generation;
- interface with various automated control systems;
- use of microchips and microcomputers for radar data digital processing;
- radar operation control and monitoring automation;
- built-in automatic equipment test system;
- interface with special protection systems against anti-radiation missile;
- common crew task training.
en formato pdf