Brake landing parachute systems
The brake landing parachute systems:
- reduce the length of aircraft landing run in 1.5 - 2 times;
- are reliably deployed;
- are simple in operation;
- have longterm total service life.
Problems, solved on the stage of development of the brake landing parachute systems:
- installation and deployment of parachute system at any variant of its mounting on the aircraft;
- parachute system stable operation in aircraft wake;
- reduced period of time of parachute system preparation for application;
- increase of total service life of the parachute system.