ADAS, the Asian Defense, Security and Crisis Management Exhibition and Conference, is held biennially with the support of the Ministry of Defense and National Security Council of the Philippines.
The third edition of the exhibition will run from 26 to 28 September 2018 at the World Trade Centre, Metro Manila.
In 2018, FSMTC of Russia has decreed that Rosoboronexport should be appointed as the organizer of the Russia’s joint display at the exhibition.
Thematic scope of the exhibition:
- Communications and command posts and radio-relay vehicles
- Individual weapons, communications assets and unit protection assets
- Protective shelters, signal warning systems
- Light armored vehicles, amphibious armored vehicle
- Ballistic shields, NBC-protection equipment, de-mining equipment
- Parachute systems, airdrop systems, helicopter fast rope systems, aqualungs
- Obstacle-overcoming equipment, man-portable assault weapons
- Night combat systems, temperature control systems, sight indicators