The 9F700-2 indoor simulator is designed for simultaneous training of two RPO-A flamethrower operators in firing skills and training to maintain and improve the acquired skills.
- provides learning of the operational employment of the weapon;
- generates training tasks and training scenarios, depending on the trainee’s level of training;
- provides training in target detection and aimed fire day and night, in all weather conditions against stationary and moving targets;
- records the trainee’s aiming and target engagement actions together with indicating common and individual errors;
- stores and records training outcomes in a database;
- provides ranking among the trainees, depending on firing results.