The Mineral-ME shipborne multifunctional radar system is designed to sea-situation surveillance to interest of missile weapon targeting of ships all types and control of Task Forces equipped similar systems. Systems` active and passive radars are surveyed in radio horizon coverage zones and over-the-horizon.
The Mineral-ME system comprises:
- Mineral-ME1 active radar (ARdr);
- Mineral-ME2 passive radar (PRdr);
- Mineral-МЕЗ data exchange and orientation radar (DEORdr).
All radars are built around a single design base.
The Active Radar Channel is intended to perform the following tasks:
- search, detection, tracking, recognition, classification and determining coordinates of surface targets;
- receiving and processing radar data from airborne remote surveillance system;
- target designation for own missile weapon, ships of Task Force and coastal missile system by DEORdr.
The Passive Radar Channel provides for:
- over-the-horizon detection of the radars emission;
- determining coordinates of the emitting radars by triangulation;
- targets classification according to the type emitting radar;
- target designation for missile weapon.
The DEORdr is designed for targeting data exchange and task forces mutual orientation.
The radars can be delivered separately depending on the purpose of a ship
in pdf format