in pdf format
The Project 20910 Chilim small air cushion patrol boat is designed to guard maritime state borders in littoral zones within 25 n. m. off its home base all year round.
The boat is capable of successfully accomplishing the following tasks:
- high-speed patrol of littoral waters;
- detection, arrest and examination of non-compliant vessels;
- landing/evacuation of border guard detachments on/from hard-to-reach coastal areas;
- search and rescue of distressed ships and people.
The Chilim boat can negotiate shallow waters, marshes, shallow snaggy and swift-flowing rivers full of rapids, sandy coast areas, ice, sludge, floating ice during ice freeze-up or motion, snow-covered ice and ground.
The boat can be shipped by air and other transportation means, due to its modular design.
Upgraded 7.62mm Kalashnikov machine gun (APC version).
Gals navigation radar.
- satellite communications equipment;
- DS-83 magnetic horizon compass;
- KM69-M2 magnetic compass.
Main propulsion plant
The Chilim is powered by two Deutz BFL513 diesels and a propulsive-lifting system. The latter includes two transmissions, six centrifugal superchargers, and two variable pitch air propellers featuring enhanced reliability in all operational modes.
The electric power system consists of two attached generators and storage batteries.
in pdf format