According to the directive of the Federal service for military technical cooperation of Russia JSC Rosoboronexport, a subsidiary of Rostec State Corporation, is appointed organiser of a single Russian exposition.
The Russian united delegation will be headed by Vladimir Drozhzhov, deputy director of the Federal Service for military technical cooperation of Russia, and the joint delegation of Rostec State Corporation and JSC Rosoboronexport will be headed by Sergei Goreslavsky, deputy director general of JSC Rosoboronexport.
Major Russian corporations participating in the exhibition are as follows:
- Rostec State Corporation
- JSC Rosoboronexport
- JSC United Shipbuilding Corporation
- JSC Uralvagonzavod Scientific Production Corporation
- JSC Almaz-Antey Air Defence Concern
- JSC Russian Helicopters
- JSC High Precision Systems Scientific Production Association
- JSC United Engine Corporation
- JSC Morinformsystema-Agat Concern
- JSC Shvabe
- JSC Machine-building Technologies Scientific Production Concern
- JSC Granit-Electron Concern
- JSC Vympel Shipbuilding Plant
- JSC Radiozavod
- JSC Agat Moscow Research Institute
- JSC RTI
- JSC Shipbuilding and Ship-repair Technology Centre
- JSC Morteplotekhnika Research Institute
The Russian exhibitors will present information about more than 800 items of military and dual-purpose equipment. “DEFEXPO India” has been held every two years since 2000 with the support of the Indian Ministry of Defence and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. In 2016 its organisers have decided to relocate the exhibition from New Delhi to Naqueri Quitol in Quepem Taluka of South Goa.
The exhibition covers the following topical areas: armoured vehicles, missiles and artillery, firearms, air defence systems and equipment, naval systems, communication means, environmental monitoring systems, electro-optical devices, satellite and space-based technologies, telecommunication and information systems.
The Russian delegation will hold a press conference at Hall 8 (Media Centre, Conference Room) at the DEFEXPO India – 2016 exhibition on 29 March 2016 at 11.15 AM.
Journalists are welcome to attend the event.