The RPK-8 anti-submarine rocket launcher system is intended for protection of surface ships against enemy submarines, attacking torpedoes and combat swimmers.
- RBU-6000 anti-submarine rocket launcher (12 tubes);
- 212mm 90R anti-submarine rocket with underwater gravitational projectile 90SG;
- fire control system;
- ammunition loading system;
- ground support equipment.
- 90R ASW rocket with enhanced hit probability separated after splashdown;
- target designation provided by the ship’s sonar.
en formato pdf