The Gamma-DE surveillance radar is designed to effectively detect, identify, measure 3D coordinates, and track a wide range of current and future air threats, including high-altitude low-signature air-launched missiles in a heavy .electronic countermeasures and clutter environment, as well as to receive data from aircraft equipped with ICAO-code transponders.
The radar can be used in automated and non-automated Air Force and Air Defence command and control systems and also as an air route surveillance radar in air traffic control and monitoring systems.
- modular equipment design;
- phased array;
- digital signal processing;
- solid-state transmitters of various power;
- use of data coming from other reconnaissance systems;
- automatic built-in test equipment, air conditioning system, automatic fire alarm and suppression system, and other service devices;
- provision is made for the delivery of a remote control equipment kit, enabling the operation of the radar at up to 15 km from the command & control post via a radio link, as well as the possibility to move the equipment cabin by 1,000 m away from the rotating antenna unit;
- easy to repair.