en formato pdf
The PU-12M7 is a battery command and control post, designed to automate control of air defense systems on the move and at halt for repelling enemy air attacks.
The PU-12M7 can provide automated control of up to:
- Strela-10M2 and Strela-10M3 SAM system's combat vehicles (CV);
- Osa-AK (AKM) SAM system's CV;
- Tor-M1 (Tor-M2E) SAM system's CV;
- Tunguska-M1 SP anti-aircraft gun/missile system's CV;
- Igla MANPADS;
- ZSU-23-4M4 (Shilka) and ZU-23 self-propelled (SP) anti-aircraft systems after modernization.
- provides interface with a radar, processes and transmits digital data on the air situation;
- controls weapon systems while on the move or at halt by providing them with target designation data, cease-fire commands, and alerts of targets taken for engagement by neighboring surface-to-air missile systems;
- determines the current position of the C2 post on the move using a built-in navigation and positioning system;
- gathers and displays information on the status of controlled combat vehicles and available ammunition loads, helping the commanding officers objectively assess the progress of operations;
- establishes communication links using:
- five VHF and HF radios and two radio receivers;
- five telephone lines with the superior command post and controlled assets.
The PU-12M7’s automation, communication, and data transfer equipment is based on advanced circuit components and features high reliability.