en formato pdf
The Ranzhir-M1 mobile unified battery command post is designed to provide automated operations control of air defence units, including mixed AD units, both at-the-halt and on-the-move, in a variety of geographic areas, climatic and weather conditions.
The Ranzhir-M1 CP can be used as:
- battery command post;
- SAM regiment (battalion) command post;
- mixed AD unit CP.
- Automation equipment package is a computer system comprising:
- four workstations;
- satellite navigation receiver;
- digital recorder.
- Communications and data transfer system consisting of:
- HF/VHF/UHF radios;
- data security and transfer equipment;
- voice data encryption equipment;
- intercom and voice/data switching equipment;
- wire line protection equipment.
- Power supply system consisting of:
- two diesel generating sets with a capacity exceeding 8 kW each;
- a generating set (with a capacity of at least 16 kW) driven by the main engine (PTO generator);
- rectifying device for converting three-phase 380 VAC power supply to 27 VDC;
- separate battery pack;
- primary power supply entry, switching and circuit protection devices, secondary power distribution facilities.
- Life support equipment (air conditioner, heating/ventilation unit, lighting, etc.).
- Set of operational documentation
- Single SPTA set for maintenance and running repair.
For solving tactical problems, preparing and planning engagement operations of a SAM regiment (battalion), MP02RPM command post vehicle with a power plant can additionally be supplied.
en formato pdf