Mission and primary tasks
The Ka-32 multipurpose helicopter is designed to conduct air surveillance and search & rescue operations over land and sea, transport people and cargo, evacuate the sick and the wounded, fight fires, and carry out erection and loading/ unloading operations.
Airborne equipment and armament
Ka-32’s airborne equipment provides safe flight control both along air routes and in off-the-airway regulated and unregulated airspace, day and night, and in adverse weather conditions.
The helicopter can carry various types of special and optional equipment.
- capability to use both small land sites and ships, day and night, and in adverse weather conditions;
- emergency water landing system;
- high hovering accuracy, including during installation work;
- high hovering ceiling, excellent handling;
- easy operation and low maintenance;
- maximum safety and single-engine flight and landing capability.