en formato pdf
The Project 14310 Mirazh patrol boat is designed to guard territorial waters, operate in the Exclusive Economic Zone on call, carry out patrol missions under way and at anchor, as well as support maritime check points (ship inspections, police and customs operations, etc), detect and pursue border intruders, smugglers, pirates, including those operating on fast boats.
It is a high-speed boat featuring a hard chine with a transverse step and transom plate. Automatically controlled interceptors improve the boat's speed and navigability characteristics: speed is increased up to 4-5 knots, roll and pitch amplitudes are reduced by 2-4 and 1.3-1.5 times respectively.
The boat's hull and superstructure are made of aluminum-magnesium alloy. The boat's survivability, floodability, and fire/explosion safety is enhanced by a number of measures: the hull's division into watertight compartments; wide use of non-flammable or fire-resistant materials, main systems power backup, and surplus power available. The boat is fitted with an air conditioning system to improve crew's working conditions in hot and tropical climate.
Armament & Equipment
- 30mm AK-306 six-barrel rapid-fire light cannon to engage air, surface and ground targets (range of fire – 5,000 m, rate of fire – 600-1,000 rds/min, ammunition load – 500 rounds);
- eight Igla-type MANPADS to engage air targets.
The boat can accommodate two 14.5mm naval pedestal machine gun mounts (1,000 rounds) and Shturm missile system (6 Ataka missiles).
Navigation and communications equipment:
- NAVY BRIDGE 2000 integrated navigation system;
- gyro direction finder;
- KM69-M2 magnetic compass;
- LEM2-2 log-echo sounder;
- VHF/UHF radio unit;
- SR-3110 VHF radio unit (3 pcs.);
- INMARSAT-S ship radio unit;
- NAVTEX NT-90 receiver;
- COSPAS-SARSAT RT-260M emergency radio buoy (2 pcs.);
- SART RT-9 radar responder.
Main propulsion plant
Mirazh boat is powered by two diesel engines with independent drive shafts and fixed-pitch propellers. It is equipped with two diesel generators. The boat can be fitted with high-speed four-stroke water-cooled M-520B diesels with drive turbo chargers and reverse reduction gear.