The Project 12418 guided missile boat is designed to destroy warships, transports, and landing craft in the open sea.
- weapon employment in sea point up to 4 without course/speed limitations at max allowed propulsion power, and in sea point 5 at a speed of up to 22 knots inclusive;
- safe seagoing ability at reduced speeds in sea point 7 and 8;
- innovative design incorporating over 30 inventions.
Armament & Equipment
- Uran-E anti-ship missile system, comprising four 3S-24E quadruple launchers, 16 3M-24E anti-ship missiles in transport-launch containers, and 3R-60UE fire control system;
- 76.2mm AK-176M gun mount (314 rounds);
- two 30mm AK-630M1-2 six-barrel rapid-fire cannons (4,000 rounds per cannon);
- 12 Igla MANPADS;
- four KT-216 launchers of PK-10 short range jamming system.
- Pozitiv-E air/surface target acquisition radar;
- Monument-E surface target acquisition and designation radar;
- MR-123-02/MR-123-02Ts artillery fire control system;
- MP-407-E ECM system;
- Liman navigation radar;
- Podzagolovok-24E mutual interference avoidance system, etc.
Main propulsion plant
The boat is powered by a two-shaft GGTA M15E.1 gas turbine propulsion plant.
Electric power is supplied by one DGF2A 100/1500 and two DGR2A 200/1500 diesel generators.
en formato pdf