The Livadiya-ME sonar station is designed to search and liquidation support of anchored, seabed, and bottom mines.
- mines detection, classification and designation;
- mines automatically localization and output data to the shipborne mine warfare management system.
- low-frequency underhull-mounted antenna (in a blister) for searching;
- dual-frequency telescoping antenna for final classification;
- hydraulic-operated and rotating machinery;
- antenna on a self-propelled remotely controlled vehicle.
Shipborne control and data processing equipment:
- workstation of searching operator;
- workstation of vehicle control operator;
- signal transmitters, receivers, and processors, control hardware, data displays;
- integrated generator;
- electric power units.