en formato pdf
The MGK-400EM modernised sonar system is designed for surveillance underwater and surface sea situation to enable actions and weapon application of a submerged submarine.
The MGK-400EM sonar system can be installed on nonnuclear submarines and to perform the following missions:
- search, detection and taking bearing to submarines, surface ships and torpedoes by their noise emission;
- automatic target tracking;
- intercept of sonar signals transmitted from submarines, surface ships and torpedoes;
- detection, localization of the target and distance measuring in active sonar mode;
- mine search and detection of navigation obstacles;
- automatic target classification and targeting to underwater weapons;
- underwater communication in low frequency band, high-frequency band communication, identification “friend-or-foe” and measuring of the distance (MD) to correspondent;
- monitoring of sonar background noise;
- prediction of sonar operation range;
- automatic testing and troubleshooting of sonar system.
MGK-400EM sonar system features advanced antennas with new piezoelectric ceramic compounds and electro acoustic transducers of improved design.