Marina de guerra
en formato pdf
en formato pdf
Shipborne multifunctional electronic system
The Pozitiv-MEK shipborne multifunctional electronic system is intended for surveillance and analysis of air, surface and radar condition at sea.
- detection, classifications and tracking of the air and surface targets by active, passive radars and EO subsystem;
- distribution and designation of target data to weapon control systems;
- radar data transmission for weapon control for control of task forces joint operations, as well as for joint actions with coastal anti-surface ship missile systems.
Pozitiv-MEK radar complex consists of several modules with various functional purposes depending on of the ship for sea situation surveillance of both single ships as well as Task Force and coastal missile systems.
The system's modules ensure:
- acquisition and tracking of air (including small, low- flying, diving) and surface targets via active, passive and optronic channels of the system;
- classification of the tracked targets and common processing of information received from different sources, including aircraft remote observation post (AROP) and ships of the tactical group;
- evaluation of threats of the tracked targets, distribution and generation of targeting data for anti-aircraft emplacement, control of artillery systems;
- control of one ships combat actions or joint operations of task forces and coastal missile systems fitted with compatible data interchange equipment;
- safety of movement, tactical manoeuvring of a single ship or a whole group;
- automated control of shipborne helicopter, external anti-submarine and patrol aviation groups.