The MTK-201ME multipurpose TV shipborne system is designed to surveillance air and surface situation in the ships and boats for all types of defense of self-defense zones, ship`s navigational safety and weapons control.
- automated and manual search of air, surface and coastal targets, including pinpoint, autonomous or according to targeting;
- visual detection, recognition and identification by operator of air, surface and coastal targets at round-the-clock;
- automatic, automated and manual tracking of targets, including high-speed;
- measuring of targets distance and angle coordinates, the computation of motion parameters;
- visual (thermal imaging and television), the coordinate and calculated data transmission in ship's information systems and radar fire-control systems;
- shipboard helicopters position and trajectory control during takeoff and landing, as well as monitoring of premises within the ship.
The system provides the fire-control of one or two artillery units simultaneously visually observed targets.
- multi-sensor gyrostabilised turret;
- digital progressive scanning TV black and white, and color cameras;
- thermal imager 8-12 m;
- lasers range-finders, 1.06 m and 1.54 m;
- electronic units including auto tracker, video processor, and control units.