en formato pdf
The Podberezovik-EТ1 and Podberezovik-EТ2 shipborne 3D radars are designed to detect air and surface targets, and provide target designation data to weapon systems. They are placed on ships of middle and large displacement as well as on coastal positions and performances following tasks:
- surface targets search and detection on a distance up to radio horizon;
- air targets search detection, including low-sized and low-flying on a distance up to 500km;
- state identification of detected targets (”friend-or-foe”);
- source radar information transmitting for weapon emplacements, electronic countermeasures facilities and into ship`s data processing systems.
Data processing devices belonged to the radar provides:
- targets detection and tracking;
- targets destination and targets distribution for air defence facilities;
- tracking targets parameters documentation;
- operators training.
Radar high efficiency and jam-protection are provided by:
- adaptive distribution of energy in the area;
- frequency electronic rebuilding in a broad band;
- high spatial resolution and low level of minor lobes of antenna diagram;
- difficult signals with high resolution;
- nonlinear methods of signals processing;
- blanking of echo accepted by antenna minor lobes from objects with big reflection surface;
- postdetection logical signal processing;
- double-play adaptive moving-target indication with wobble of signal frequency repetition.
There is a built-in efficiency and diagnostic automatic control system n radar, which is allowed to detect breakdowns and faultiness with accuracy to within plug-in element.
en formato pdf