The radar is designed to detect moving ground targets (people and vehicles) at any time of day and year, transmit the target data to external users in automatic mode, as well as to aim mounted automatic small arms at the target.
The radar provides:
- automatic space surveillance in the search sector;
- detection of moving targets;
- rough determination of target coordinates, target trajectory storage.
- generation of audible and visual alarm signals when a target is detected within the protected border or area of interest;
- simultaneous automatic tracking of at least 3 targets with the determination of their coordinates, speed and direction of movement with the capability to automatically identify the type of target (human or vehicle);
- built-in operator training to acquire combat skills and obtain the necessary information about radar operation features;
- built-in performance monitoring of the radar and its components.
in pdf format