Reconnaissance and electronic warfare means
Automated jammer against INMARSAT, IRIDIUM satellite communication system and NAVSTAR (GPS) satellite radio navigation system users
The R-330ZH automated jammer provides solutions to the following tasks:
- automated detection, direction finding and analysis of radio emitter signals in the operating frequency range;
- electronic countermeasures (ECM) against portable and mobile ground stations (subscriber terminals) of satellite communication systems (SCS) INMARSAT, IRIDIUM, basic stations of cellular communication system GSM-1800 and navigation equipment of consumers of satellite radio positioning system NAVSTAR (GPS);
- automated telecode information exchange with a similar interfaced jammer for synchronous direction finding of radio emitters for calculating their coordinates;
- automated telecode information exchange with a higher control post in order to receive a jamming mission and report the jamming results;
- automatic equipment testing and detection of faulty elements (components);
- maintaining map data with display of information on the detected radio emitters on the background of electronic terrain map or in the orthogonal grid.
The automated jammer consists of the equipment vehicle and antenna trailer.
R-330ZH jammer modes:
- standalone operation;
- operation in a pair with a similar item as a master station;
- operation in a pair with a similar item as a slave station;
- independently and in a pair with a similar item under control of the R-330KMA-type control post.