The Project 12150 Mangust fast patrol boat is designed to operate on-call and conduct patrol service in territorial waters, to enforce navigation rules in outer/inner port and harbour roadsteads as well as in adjacent littoral areas.
Armament & Equipment
14.5mm naval pedestal machine gun mount.
Provision is made to install the following replaceable sets of weapons:
- one/two Igla-type MANPADS;
- one/two 7.62mm PKMB machine guns;
- one/two AGS-17 automatic grenade launchers;
- DP-64 anti-saboteur hand grenade launcher.
Main propulsion plant
- two 990 kW M470K diesel engines;
- two Arneson drives with partially submerged propellers (or two water-jet propulsors);
- 16 kW diesel generator, 3-phase 220V, 50Hz.