The Project 12260 Yastreb small fast patrol boat is designed for on-call actions in the coastal territorial waters, harborages and roadsteads, lakes and estuaries of navigable rivers in order to rapidly deliver special personnel carrying out inspection and control of the compliance with the statutory regime of navigation, cargo transportation or fishing in the waters under control. It can also be used as a general service or rescue boat.
Armament & Equipment
7.62mm Kalashnikov upgraded machine gun intended for armored personnel carriers (1,000 rounds).
- ST50 Plus navigation system, comprising log, echo sounder, GPS satellite navigation system display, navigation radar, compass, and video plotter;
- FN-201 magnetic compass;
- ST60 Plus or ECS 1000 navigation system can be installed at customer choice.
- RT-2048 VHF radio;
- RT 260 COSPAS-SARSAT satellite EPIRB;
- SART RT-8 radar responder;
- two SP-3116 portable VHF radio sets.
Main propulsion plant
The boat is powered by two Volvo Penta TAMD 72 WJ diesels and two Kamewa/FF Jet FF 31OS water jets.
Electric power is supplied by one Vetus GHS8SI diesel generator.